Stat Counter

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Radio Invite

I hope your week is going great! I just celebrated my 44th birthday. Some are thinking "she is old" - Others "she isn't old enough - and the wise ones are pondering "ah... she is just right"! I don't know what I am, except thankful for the family and time God has given me.


This  Saturday, February 19th @ 9 am (central US time) I am going to be on the LOVE TALK radio ministry. Cindi Vana and Evelyn Davison have invited me to come and share with Cindi as Evelyn will be out of town. I would love for you to pray for the event and listen. I have provided a link to the radio station. Just click on the link below. When you are at the site click "LISTEN LIVE" at the top of the web site.I hope you can come! Have a great week end!

//klgo.net/





No comments:

Post a Comment