Stat Counter

Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Afters - "Ocean Wide"




Happy Valentine's Day! This is a great song. My husband and I know the lead singer. He would come to our youth group when my husband was a youth pastor. The Afters have a lot of great songs. I like this one because it is about a relationship. You know, I think many times we are stronger for living through the harder times. Through Christ we can "swim" through difficulties and love always makes anytime better! I pray you have no tears today, only smiles ... even when you think of the harder times that have brought you through stronger together by God's mercy and love. 

The Afters have many wonderful songs. They did not make this video. Overall, I thought the young lady did a great job. Enjoy!

1 Corinthians 13:13 "And now these three remain: faith hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.



No comments:

Post a Comment